RT300 Leg and Arm Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES) Systems for Professionals
RT300 is our line of FES systems for upper extremity, lower extremity or both.
RT300 includes features essential to effective clinic use:
- Select up to 16 muscle groups based on patient need; lower and upper and core
- Full capacity (140mA) stimulation adjustable for optimum patient comfort and performance
- The only FES system able to deliver wide pulse widths out to 3,000usec
- Ability to establish multiple therapies for each patient including intervals and isometric
- Integration with RTILink.com and unlimited number of patients
- Comprehensive training program including web courses, in clinic and residential courses
- Comprehensive support from our clinical and technical teams
- Path to home use for suitable patients via our low cost entry systems, reimbursement program and financing
Provides FES leg or arm therapy from a seated position.
Provides FES leg therapy from a seated position. Available in a pediatric version.
Provides FES arm therapy from a seated or standing position.
Provides leg or arm therapy from a supine position.
Available with and without FES.